Monday, April 23, 2012

A quick post about Instapaper

I don't know if many of you are Instapaper fans, but today I found an article that solved a big problem and I was so delighted I thought I would share it. 


I find lots of articles through email newsletters and one of my favorite ways to browse through those is on my iPad during a found moment.  The downside is I had no way to save the articles I wanted to read later without copying and pasting, which is annoying and time consuming. Today I found a way to add an Instapaper Read Later bookmark for Safari on the iPad. Woo hoo!  


Here are the instructions.  They are, I admit, rather cumbersome, but if you are a big user of the iPad and Instapaper, they are well worth the 5 minutes or so needed to follow them.


Reference:
A visual guide for installing the Instapaper read later bookmark on the iPad by Lorenzo Orlando Caum

No comments:

Post a Comment